Sunday, June 3, 2018

I Oat So Far

Serves: 2

1/2 gluten free quick cooking rolled oats
2 cups collard greens (1 large and 2 small, just the leaves and no stems)
1 banana
1 cup blueberry
20 raw almonds
1 tbsp blackstrap molasses / any other sweetener of your choice
2 cups water


Add all ingredients to the NutriBullet Rx TALL Cup and extract until smooth. I did 30 seconds, removed and shook the jar and ran 1 minute cycle.


Source: Nature's Prescription For Optimum Health from Nutri Bullet Rx
Taste Note: Tastes AWESOME
Note: The recipe didn't call for any sweetener and I don't have molasses in the picture. I blended everything for 30 seconds and tasted, it tasted not that good, so much collard green taste, so I added 1 tbsp of molasses, you can add whatever sweetener you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment