Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Sweet Tropical Punch

Serves: 2

2 cups swiss chard (3 stems and 2 and 1/2 large leaves)
1 and 1/2 cup tropical fruit (mango or pineapple or papaya or combination of them)
1 medium sweet potato (1 cup after baking)
2 tbsp almond butter
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 cups water


Add all ingredients to the NutriBullet Rx TALL Cup and extract until smooth. I did 1 minute cycle twice.


Source: Nature's Prescription For Optimum Health from Nutri Bullet Rx
Taste Note: Tastes AWESOME
Note: The name of the original recipe is called Sweet Papaya Punch. I haven't managed to get organic papaya, so making this with other tropical fruits and calling it as Sweet Tropical Punch. I used 3/4 cup mango (1 mango) and 3/4 cup frozen pineapple for this smoothie. Original recipe called for 2 tsp of cinnamon, I know it would be too much, so I added just 1 tsp of cinnamon, but that itself is too much,  it masked all the other smell and taste, so reduced and noted down as 1/2 tsp, but don't get me wrong, the taste was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment