Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sipping Steady

Serves: 2

2 cups spinach
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 and 1/2 tbsp raw cacao powder or cacao nibs
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 fuji apple, cored
1/2 avocado
2 cups water
1 tbsp molasses or 2 dates (preferred)

Add all ingredients to the NutriBullet Rx Short Cup and extract until smooth. I did 30 seconds, removed and shook the jar and ran 1 minute cycle.


Source: Nature's Prescription For Optimum Health from Nutri Bullet Rx
Taste Note: Tastes AWESOME
Note: The recipe didn't call for any sweetener. I made the smoothie without any sweetener, thought the fuji apple would sweeten this smoothie, but I was wrong. So added 1 tbsp molasses and had it, but I think it would taste much better with 2 dates. Also the recipe called for 2 tsp of ground cinnamon, I added 1/2 tsp, I think 1/4 tsp would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment