Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Avocacao Ambrosia

Serves: 2

2 cups spinach
1 and 1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 avocado
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
2 cups water or coconut water or 1 cup coconut water and 1 cup water

Add all ingredients to the NutriBullet Rx TALL Cup and extract until smooth. I did 1 minute cycle 1 and 1/2 times.


Source: Nature's Prescription For Optimum Health from Nutri Bullet Rx
Taste Note: Tastes AWESOME. Tastes like chocolate smoothie. I could taste blueberry and chocolate in this smoothie.
Note: I used 1 cup coconut water and 1 cup water to prepare this smoothie. After this many smoothies, I finally figured out, how not to do two 1 minute cycles, because I don't want my smoothie to get hot, it does when I run it twice. The reason I was running 2 times was some greens get stuck in the bottom of the TALL cup. Today I ran it for 30 seconds, took out the cup, shook it and run one minute cycle. Whaha, perfect smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment