Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Chard I am sure

Serves: 2

1 cup swiss chard (1 large chard leaves and 1 stem)
1 cup kale (1 large curly kale leaves, no stem)
1 medium pear (D'Anjou pear)
1 cup blueberries (organic wild blueberries from Trader Joe's)
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 cup dried goji berries
2 tbsp cacao powder or nibs
2 cups plant based milk


Add all ingredients to the NutriBullet Rx Short Cup and extract until smooth. I used 1 minute cycle twice.


Source: Nature's Prescription For Optimum Health from Nutri Bullet Rx
Taste Note: Tastes AWESOME.
Note: Original Recipe called for 1/2 cup goji berry. First time, I made this, I used 1/2 cup and the smoothie was very very thick. Next time I made, I used just 1/4 cup goji berry and its perfect. Both times, I drank it as soon as I made it, I taste just chocolate and nothing else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment