Wednesday, May 30, 2018

N'Zinc

Serves: 2

2 cups baby kale
1 banana
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1/2 cup gluten free quick cooking rolled oats
4 dates
2 cups plant based milk (I used homemade almond milk)


Add all ingredients to the NutriBullet Rx TALL Cup and extract until smooth. I did 30 seconds, removed and shook the jar and ran 1 minute cycle.


Source: Nature's Prescription For Optimum Health from Nutri Bullet Rx
Taste Note: Tastes AWESOME
Note: Original recipe asked for 3/4 cup of oats, but I added just 1/2 cup and the recipe didn't have any sweetener, but I thought it would taste really bad without any sweetener, so I added 4 dates and I am really glad, I added 4 dates. Without that it would have tasted horrible, even with 4 dates, I could taste the kale, but its not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment