Friday, May 25, 2018

Cardio Pump

Serves: 2

2 cups kale
2 small carrots (1/2 cup, chopped)
1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats, overnight soaked in 1 cup plant based milk
1 cup mixed berries
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 cups plant based milk
2 dates or sweetener of your choice (MUST)


Add all ingredients to the NutriBullet Rx TALL Cup and extract until smooth. I did 30 seconds, removed and shook the jar and ran 1 minute cycle.


Source: Nature's Prescription For Optimum Health from Nutri Bullet Rx
Taste Note: Tastes GREAT.

  1. The recipe called for kale, I used baby kale, thats what I had in hand. I feel like the baby is kale has much more intense kale flavor than laminate kale. Next time, prepare this with laminate kale.
  2. The recipe didn't call for any sweetener and I didn't use any. But definitely use sweetener of your choice, I feel like it would taste much much much better and awesome with some sweetener.

No comments:

Post a Comment